Saturday, September 1, 2007

Blogger Star Awards


I was very surprised to recieve this wonderful surprise the other day given to me by Ann, A wonderful Author, Blogger, and all round nice person. Her Blog A nice place in the Sun is well worth the visit and those of you who have children, her childrens stories are lovely and my daugther loves them.

This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogoshere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?

So Ann Thank you....I love your blog as I am sure you know from my visits....
And to pass the love around here are my Blogging Star Award Winners:

All of them worthy of being a star, as they are all terrific blogs and great people.

8 comments:

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Thank you Aussie! What a wonderful acceptance post! It really is very nice, and I appreciate it! You are the greatest, and "What Was God Thinking?" looks great.

:)

Congrats!

Ann

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for the award what an amazing surprise!!! thanksssssss

Colin Campbell said...

Highly appreciated, especially coming from such a funny guy.

aussiecynic said...

your very welcome ...... and I think it is deserved by those awarded it..... great job

Jackie said...

Oh my thank you so very,very much!!! and to be included with these other terrific blogs is super special....thank you so very very much!!:)~jackie

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much ;) What a great surprise.

Staggo"s List said...

Hi--I was on vacation when you posted this. Thank you very much! This nomination is really special, because, well, all the others I've seen have been a bit self-serving. This is truly one of a kind. And coming from you, whose blogs I love (though I must admit, Coillision does allow me to rant and foam at the mouth, which is an American past-time), makes it special. I mean it.

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the award. Sorry about being tardy with responces of late. New daughter takes up a lot of time so the mind and lifestyle is a bit fragmented.
Groovy blog by the way. :)