Monday, September 10, 2007

Someone Finally said what alot ask

I have posted this in spirit of free speech,
However I will say:
I do not agree or disagree with its content.
I have posted it more becasue it raises an interesting Question:
Why Is Racisim only for the white population because I have never heard of an ethinic person being charged with as a racist?
So do you agree or disagree with the points raised here and why?

Someone finally said it:

How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are Aboriginals, ,Torres Strait Islanders, Kiwis, Lebanese , Asians, Arabs, Boat People from all over the place., etc.
And then there are just Australians.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my Direction.
You Call me " Australian Dog", "White boy", "Cracker", "Skippy", "Whitey", "Caveman" . And that's OK.
But when I call you, Black Fella, Kiwi, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Sheep Shagger, Camel Jockey, Gook, or Chink, Wog, Curry Muncher. You call Me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the Housing Commission Estates the most dangerous places to Live?
You have the Aboriginal Schools. You have Sorry Day. You
Have Yom Hashoah, You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), .We'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day .. You would call us Racists.
If we had White Culture Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to"advance" OUR lives . We'd be racists.
If we had a University fund that only gave white Students scholarships.....
You know we'd be racists."White colleges" ..THAT would be a racist college.You can march for your race and rights.
If we marched for our Race and rights, You would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and Orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our White pride .You call us racists.
You rob us, bash our kids, steal from us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a Muslim gang member or beats up a Lebanese Drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society,
You call him a racist.I am proud. But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on

3 comments:

King's Kid said...

Gentiles (white people) rule the world and will do so until Jesus returns. From Babylon to the Medes and the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans. So for thousands of years you have never needed to put labels on your life, your ancestors just lived it. Actions speak louder than words. Give me a break--WET everything other than BET was white entertainment television. BET is now owned by those who are not black. You should be ashamed Aussie not proud.

Peace

Brigid said...

Actually, it's a good point.

And Gentiles are people who aren't Jewish, which includes whites, blacks, and Asians.

Really, why is it when a white man kills a black man the immediate question is "was this a hate crime?" or "what this racially motivated?" But that question is never asked when a black man kills a white man?

Racism has to cut both ways, or the culture can never be truly equal.

As my avatar indicates, I'm white. Irish, Norwegian, German, and Scots, specifically. And I'm proud of that. I think we should all be proud of our origins.

As an Irish girl I know that my ancestors suffered both in their homeland and when they came to America. "Irish Need Not Apply" and such, you know.

I do not ask for retribution. That would be stupid. But do not tell me that I have no ethnicity. Do not tell me that so called "minorities" are the only ones persecuted. And do not belittle me for respecting my ancestors.

Rhetoric said...

The title of the post suggests that this bloke has said something that bears significance, however rednecks have been screaming this from their suburban hell holes for years...
The thing is... this kind of talk is just ignorance under the guise of concern for preserving aussie culture...
Since when was it OK for any race to insult others on racial bounds?
Since when were white Australians a minority in Commission Estates?
The white audience for BET related entertainment far outweighs any other...

The problem is... everybody isn't innate... but it's fed into everyone through a culture of fear... so regardless of how accepting you think you are... you too have prejudices...
According to the news
When a white man shoots a black man... it's a hate crime...
When a black man shoots a white man... it was drug related...

Only the opinions of those whose views were formed outside that of Current Affairs shows or the Herald Sun can really be considered to have validity...