Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh my Lord I cannot take the seriousness of it. This religion thing is way to serious to keep anyones attention for long.....
So here are words of advice and some helpful hints for us all to use in day to life and our prays enjoy:

Lord Help Me to Be The Person My Medication Wants Me to Be.

Lord Help Me to Be The Person That the Voices Tell Me to Be

Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are put into the loony bin?

Don't think God has a sense of humor? Look at the platypus

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't

God Is Coming And Boy Is She Pissed

God is not dead. He just couldn't find a parking place

God must love stupid people, he made so many

The Big Bang theory: And God said 'Pulleth my Finger'

Heaven doesn't want me And Hell is afraid I'll take over

The more you complain, the longer God lets you live

The way I drive, I've gotta have Faith!

I'm not lazy, I'm just practicing for the here-after

I’m an agnostic dyslexic insomniac that lies awake all night wondering if there really is a dog

No comments: